Freotopia > buildings >

Fremantle Fish Supply

58-60 Market Street

Sam Paino (left) at the door of the family business in 1961.

Nick Rotondella on the left, with Sam Paino. This photo is from the Fremantle City Library Local History Collection no. 2506, c. 1961. The street number then was 64, the numbers having changed in 1937/8.

Page from Freo StreetWise:

References and Links

See also the Roma Fruit Palace, which was next door. And also Sealanes, which is what the Fish Supply later became.

Thanks to Carmelo Amalfi for permission to publish the page from Freo StreetWise for April 2016.


Garry Gillard | New: 3 April, 2022 | Now: 22 January, 2024