Freotopia > hotels >

Tranby House

Richard James's hotel was on Lot 130 in the middle of the south side of Short Street. James arrived from VDL on theĀ Orelia, 12 October 1829. The building had previously been occupied by Joseph Hardey's family, who had arrived 3 February 1830 on the Tranby, which gave the building its name.

References and Links

Allen Graham, forthcoming.


Garry Gillard | New: 23 January, 2023 | Now: 30 November, 2023